Do you need to transform your motorcycle into a pack mule for a reasonable price, while maintaining high quality and an abundance of useful features? If so, the T-Bag Universal Lonestar luggage should be on your shortlist.
The Short Story
Are you looking to do a longer tour? Do you like to take A LOT of stuff with you when you ride? Or, do
you just want the "don't mess with me, I just rode a long way on a motorcycle" look that a big bag on the
back of your motorcycle provides? If any of these apply, you should strongly consider the T-Bag Universal Lonestar luggage.
With plenty of space to store stuff, a rigid frame to keep the luggage looking good on the your motorcycle all the time, and
high quality construction the T-Bag Universal Lonestar will quickly gain your respect.
Why we gave it 5 stars
The only problem we had with this bag was a rain cover difficult to get on the bag when mounted on the motorcycle. And when we called T-Bags to tell them about this, they were extremely helpful and worked with us to solve the problem.
- High Quality
- Lots of Space
- Universal Mounting System
- Easy to Use
- Raincover was difficult to get on the luggage
$237.95 + purchased from an online store.
T-Bag Universal Lonestar Bag *
- T-Bag Universal Mounting System fits any motorcycle backrest up to 14" wide.
- Constructed of 1680d nylon and insulated with high density closed cell foam
- Built-in bungee bottom external rain cover
- External organizer for phones, pencils, maps, etc.
- Comes with a semi-rigid foam wall Roll Bag that has its own mounting system and can be used separately
- Equipped with 8 bungee loops for additional cargo tie downs
- Bottom stiffener in luggage prevents sagging
- Padded backpack straps stow in their own zippered compartment
- T-Bag Rigid design maintains shape when empty
- Luggage dimensions 19" h x 16" w x 9" d: Capacity 1.6 cu ft
- Roll top Dimensions 16 1/2" w x 9" dia.: Capacity .54 cu ft
* You will need a luggage rack on your motorcycle to use this bag.
Have the exact same bag and love it. Just took mine with two detachable Harley saddlebags on a 2,000 mile New England tour with plenty of room for absolutely everything one can imagine needing. I tried a few of the larger roll bags which flop (literally). I also have a small Vegas bag for day trips. T-Bags for me.
Sat Sep 5, 2009 at 7:20 AM